Why I'm So Great
- Despite being from the USA, Wesc uses the metric system.
- Wesc edits the Wikipedia
- Wesc lives in the EST/EDT timezones, but keeps his watch on UTC
- Wesc has no belief in Free Will
- Wesc favours Materialism/Physicalism.
- Wesc is a very strong Sceptic; he does not believe in knowledge.
- Wesc does not believe in determinism, but only because of Quantum Mechanics.
- Wesc is a bit Kantian in that he strongly advocates the cooperative position when confronted with the Prisoners' Dilemma (i.e., on a daily basis).
- Politics and Morality
- Wesc believes strongly in the Free market but recognises a great number of externalities that should be taxed.
- Wesc is an eco-nut.
- Wesc boycotted the American Sugar Association for a couple years.
- Wesc is an ovo-lacto vegetarian.
- Wesc votes for a third parties.
- Wesc is a proud member of the Electronic Foundation Frontier, though you wouldn't know it by his inability to remember its name. It's just 'the EFF' to him.
- Wesc donates blood regularly.
- Wesc joined the ACLU. This means his hands are less bloody than many, but he's still going to hell when he dies.
- Wesc uses Galeon and other Gecko-based web browsers. Open standards are extremely important to him.
- Wesc uses Jabber for all his IM needs. Or sometimes he uses BitlBee.
- Wesc uses Debian GNU/Linux. Well, sometimes.
- Wesc uses GPG. Or has in the past.
- Wesc was homeschooled under the unschooling method from 0-18.
- Wesc majored in Computer Science and Philosophy at ECU.
Luca Kaceem Butler Masters
1670 NC 33 west
Chocowinity, NC 27817